Bio-kill / Decontamination systems
Looking at the potential risk of biohazard to the environment & ecosystem, before sending it to ETP, it is mandatory to treat the waste coming out from any biopharma facility. it can be treated by multiple ways & means. The process is called as Bio Kill or decontamination. The systems designed for these application needs the experience & expertize of process & process automation. We at BAPs understand the requirement of process & expectations as per regulations. We can provide:
- Completely customized & fully automated systems
- Batch bio kill systems integrated with/without storage tanks.
- Vertical OR Horizontal solutions as per facility layouts.
- Single OR dual vessel system working completely in auto mode for switching to either or once filled.
- BAPs can design thermal as well as chemical bio kill system depending on the availability of utilities with respective client.
- Designed in line with the requirements of qualifications & validation.
- BAPs can design the systems for highly pathogenic cultures up to BSL-4 with containment and considerations of human/animal/environment safety