Bio Pharma Vessel
Any fermentation process needs a nutritional media for the growth, support of micro-organism, it also has important precursors inducers for manufacturing particular targeted product. Many different component are required to make a complete media to prepare and mix these components media preparation vessels are required.
BAPS gives wide range of options for media preparation vessels like
Media preparation / Buffer preparation
- For any microbial or cell culture fermentation process, it requires to prepare a media / Buffer in volumes, these are normally done in lower classified areas ISO -8/7 as compared to their respective manufacturing core areas.
- These vessels are needed in various different mixing & temperature controlled provisions.
- From these vessels media / buffers are transferred to respective unit operations through sterile filtration (cell culture) or without filtration (in-situ sterilization in microbial process)
- CIP/SIP able design,
- Mobile /fixed options
- All kind of mixing options
- Jacketed / non-jacketed
- All options of automation
- With or without load cells or with all other level sensing concepts. (DPT/ Radar etc)
After Fermentation process is over, to remove, recover a purify the targeted products, it requires multiple unit operations so as the vessels. It is called as DSP. Down stream Process.
Multiple DSP steps need, Multiple DSP vessels.
- at every stages different buffers are required. These buffers are prepared in buffer vessel.
- harvest vessels are required for harvested fermentation broth
- Refolding vessels are required for refolding of proteins.
- Chromatography Loading Vessels – required for product loading on chromatography column.
- Equilibration Vessels – To load equilibrium buffers on column.
- Elution Vessel – to elute the column.
- TFF Process vessel are required for micro-filtration, Disaffiliation, ultra-filtration & concentration of products.
- Purification vessels
- RTF-Ready to fill vessels
- Pressure vessels
- Stability study vessels