- An aseptic harvest and transfer with pneumatic or manual flushed harvest/bottom valve.
- Fully automatic OR semi-automatic harvest process sequence with independent SIP / CIP , activities meeting the requirements of qualification & validation.
Process automation features
- Smart Process automation/control logic designed by experts from hands on process experience.
- In-house designing of logic to program, interlocks, process alarms.
- Designed to meet process, user, GMP requirements.
- All possible options of PLC, HMI, SCADA automation architectures meeting user’s requirements, clean room layouts & budgets. Designed with advanced platforms.
- Precise control of CPPs.
- Real time comparison of batch parameters with reference Golden Batch.
- 21 CFR, Part 11 compatibility and integral features of Audit trails as per client’s regulatory needs.
- Smartly designed control panels with all possible options of communications.
- Advanced features of Web hosting for remote monitoring of the process.
- Remote assistance for online troubleshooting.