- Empty vessel sterilization clean steam is directly introduced in vessel through spray balls, complete system is sterilized by taking out the steam from all auxiliary lines/valves & sterile boundaries. Temperature sensor & steam trap at coldest spot in the system drain.
- Full vessel sterilization /FSIP with indirect heating by putting plant steam in jacket.
- A variety of options can be given with open loop or Closed-loop pressurized water system with a circulation pumps.
- Plate heat exchanger for cooling and a PIP stainless steel heat exchanger for heating for temperature control.
- Temperature sensor, safety relief valve, pressure gauge, jacket drain facility with air inlet or a jacket drain.
- Completely automated or semi-automatic system design options are possible.
error: Content is protected !!